Monday, January 23, 2012

First Post

Hey Hey Heyyy!
Super excited to become a blogger.  I love sharing my recipes and passion for food and health with everyone and what better place to do it than on the World Wide Web.  Just to give you a peek at some of my versatility, here are some cute pics from my portfolio.
Love cooking Italian.  Classic "Osso Bucco", (Italian for bone with a hole), is a veal shank with gremolata in the bone.  So tasty.  This one I served with a balsamic grilled egg plant and creamy risotto.
Chilled Shrimp Bisque garnished with whole chive.  A lot of people don't understand the diffrence between a bisque and a soup.  Wanna knoww?  Bisque implies that the actual shell of the crustacean was included in the puree of the soup.  In this case, I used shrimp.
Fruit and Veg carvings.  Those bastard at Edible Arrangements are making a fortune off of something as simple as using cookie cutters on pineapple to make a cute flower.  Believe me people, if you have any eye for arragement, you can do this!
Dutch Chocolate Cake with Espresso Butter Cream and Ganash Oreo Topping.  I don't think I need to talk much more about that!

Looking os forward to sharing my recipes and thoughts with you all!  Buen Apetito!
-Diva Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment